30/08/2009

BOOOOM!

I WANT TO GO TO THE HOGWARTS!!!!

im going to my friend's house from 4th to 7th. im really look foward to meeting him because we've been friends for 2 years. it will take about 4hours from here though. hahaha. i hope i dont get lost,,,well if i get lost i'll ask people. it's 2:03am now but i cant sleep although i am sleepy.
oh no i forgot to see a movie "Love Actually". i really wanted to see it yesterday because i and my friend was talking about it at...hum...maybe 2 or 3am haha.
aaaaaaaaaaah, i really miss my dog in japan. i i really want to meet her. every time i talk with my father on skype, i can see my dog and i almost cry. i wanted to take her to here (england), but it's too stress for her so i couldnt :(

oh it's sunday today! hum...what am i going to do. i want to make a silent film but i dont have any good idea.

OKAY LET'S GO TO IN A DREAM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment