13/09/2009

My throat hurts.

i still have a cold but i went to for a walk and took some pictures today. i had a fun myself and also my hostfamily was surprised about i went out because you know im almost spend of my day in my room so my hostmother said "hey anna went out!" x) i uploaded my photos on my flickr so please check it out if you are really bored now.
by the way i could talk with my friend yesterday, she had been cruising so i couldnt talk with her long time. she is in LA now. well we love to talk about naughty things so we talked about that a lot,,, no just kidding we just talked about thesedays and it was quite fun.

oh for god's sake when will my stupid fever gone? my language school starts from next monday! aaaaa i think i should stay in my room as always tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment