17/06/2011

she sells sea shells.

004
008
009

(↑this is my favourite shell.)
i went to for a walk by the beach the other day with joey and when we were walking we started find a nice shell on the beach so we decided to collect it :) and ive made a stop motion film with these shells which isnt really look like stop motion because im not good at it. although it took me like nearly 3 hours and my back is now pretty much dead. anyway this film actually has a story but i guess nobody can understand it...but i hope you enjoy it. i think you can enjoy this jazzy music.
3日前ぐらいに集めた貝でストップモーションつくろうとしたけどあんまりうまくいかなかったね。でもこれに3時間ぐらいかかって全部一人でやったから肩も痛いし腰も死んだし。でもまあ初めてこうやってやって楽しかったしいいか。

2 comments:

  1. That was cute, I loved it :-) My mum used to collect lots of shells but then we moved house and I don't know where she put them !

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) the thing is i really dont know well about shells but they are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete