02/07/2011

Hej!

Hur mår du?
hello, im in Vårgårda, sweden right now. i arrived gothenburg airport yesterday. suprisingly its really warm and nice here. and now im living with my dad´s old friend. they´ve got farm and live in country side which is very nice, surrounded by green. its all fucking green (you can understand what i said this if you´ve seen the movie "driving lessons).
anyway they took me to Alingsås and it was really beautiful. i took many pictures but im not using my laptop right now so ill just show a few of them. Swedish is such a difficult language for me. pronunciation is much more difficult than german i think. im trying to remember easy word like hello, how are you but then next day i forget haha. well well dinner time. see you later.
....i miss my joseph *sob*.

No comments:

Post a Comment