28/07/2011

insomnia?

its really difficult to sleep thesedays. even i am really tired, i just cant sleep. its like total less than 8 hours ive slept in this 3.4days. i dont know what is wrong with me. i just keep think about nothing special when i try to sleep. then my brian dont let me to sleep. well im now awake all day so ill probably feel sleepy tonight and hopefully i can sleep deeply. well ill just write what i am thinking about because maybe i feel better and will be able to sleep afterthat. its just nothing.
1. Harry Potter: since the final movie came out, my head has been empty for some reason. and also i am playing as hogwarts student in my head. it is really fun but sometimes cant sleep because of that. i just cant get rid of it.
2. Future: now i am 21, im not that young anymore so i need to do something what i really want to. otherwise time would never wait for me. and i just get old. what i need to do is just sort these things out then afther that sort about money out. everything need a bloody money which makes me really annoying.
3. Job: ive came back in here a week ago from 2years oversea's life so my brain is just confusing about everything. im probably escaping from real world right now. but need to get a job by middle of august, otherwise i can't go back to england next year.
4. My family: well they divorced and i dont mind about it at all. its just really complecated things happened to us. and my mind really cant handle everything. i just want to escape from it with my dog. well i will. i love my family though.
5. My 5 packages: BLOODY ENGLISH DELIVER COMPANY! it is completely my mistake to chosed that company. i never ever use that again. it was supposed to get japan before i came back god damn it. its been 2 month since i sent from england. luckly my boyfriend's family is sorting out about it for me right now. the thing is they told me the number i need, and when i rung japanse deliver company where england company sent to, they checked everything for me but they couldnt find any of my packages. i dont know where they sent to. i just wish that packages will get to my house safely even its really late. i just need them when its winter because all of my winter clothes in there. and bloody DVD!!!!!! my important DVD. its really annoying, they are massive wanker :)

well its not that special is it? i know why i cant sleep. because tempreture of my room is ridiculously hot. its fucking hot. how can people sleep in that hot room. ill probably be Hyperthermia soon.

といろいろと大変です。日本語はめんどくさいので書きませんが私の英語は大して難しくもなく間違えだらけのあんぽんたんなので読めると思います。

No comments:

Post a Comment