08/07/2011

Jag heter Anna.

i am now in Stockholm. it was really hot like japanese summer in this afternoon, i was boiling and it took me an hour to serch my hotel. why am i so terrible at reading a map. i havent take a picture of stockholm yet so ill just ow you a photo of squirrel which i found in this morning in uppsala. isnt it lovely? and also my baby toe which you wouldnt want to see it. its getting bad since i hit my baby toe to my bloody heavy suitcase 2days ago, and realized today it was bleeding inside my nail. its really paintful everytime i walk. even i walk slowly. i hate suitcase. i hate when i fit my baby toe to something, its just bloody paintful. hope its getting better but its getting more paintful.
DSC_0219

1 comment:

  1. yo i really love your blog !
    http://twothirtyfour.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-of-my-favourite-blogger.html

    ReplyDelete