25/08/2011

2 new short films.

hello, I've just back from my friends house and had a brilliant time with them . i also made a very short film, and i have a loads things to write about it but too tired to do that right now so I'm just going to show you 2 new short films first.
1: Rabbit - it isn't good quality nor story but i just made this for fun. and you will be surprise about how my dog can actually act really well. her acting deserves an oscar i guess.


2: Here come the girls - this one is me and my friends MIRI and NOZY made together. we really didn't act at all but did ukulele and guitar session in the end. we actually supposed to play another song and had just decided to play this song like 1 or 2 hours before we made this so didn't have enough time to practice but i think we done quite well. anyway i will write more about this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment