01/11/2011

righto


I haven't really write a blog for such a long time, my life is just now completely boring, do the same things everyday like everybody which makes me depressed. i tried to write something many times but i just couldn't because hadn't have any topic. all i can write about is just complain and its not fun at all, just making me feel more miserable and depressed. but this is my diary and ive got loads things to complain so just let me write about it, its fine if you don't want to read this.

okay i've been working as everybody and have been busy, my job isn't fun job at all, i think only a few people can get fun job. anyway there is a woman who i'm really struggling with, she has been working at there like really long time so i can say she is kinda boss. i thought she was nice when i met her first time. and then after a few times to worked with her, i found her very repulsive. and its not like she bullied me or anything. the way she say something is sometimes a bit mean. i dont even think she ever realize how she hurt someone the way she say. of course i do everything what she asks me to do. thats my job. but every single time she complain about what i did after i'm all done. like, she wanted me to take some pictures so i did but she didnt like it and said "i didnt want you to JUST take a picture that way, i wanted to that way blah blah blah". just take a picture? what? i know how to take a picture for heaven's sake plus why the fuck didn't she tell how then? and also she wanted me to edit pictures, and i thought i knew how to edit pictures because ive done kinda things a loads of times and i thought i knew it more than her, but you know what she said. "god, its too dark. i didnt like it, i just wanted you to change the brightness". okay so why didn't she just do it herself then? she is a kind of person who wants to do everything with her own way. i do not have any luck of work. i know that there are many people like her in this world, and many of them probably worse than her. but i just cant stand it sometimes. i wont quit though...at least need to keep this until this year. how unfair this world is. how unfair. there were so many places to chose to work but why did they choose me to work this fucking stressful place.
thats it.

i still can keep working just because i know christmas is coming soon. i absolutely love christmas. cant wait. cant wait to upload some christmas song on my uke or guitar. im practicing quite hard, i can play it but not singing. its difficult. ive got quite long holiday so i will be able to be happy that time. and forget every bullshit. GREAT. SO FUCKING GREAT...isnt it?

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, i felt exactly like this at my last job! I worked at Macy's and had a supervisor who everyone hated because she would tell you to "make it look pretty" and then she would check your work and be pissed because it wasn't how she wanted.luckily I have a way better job now as a children's photographer at a portrait studio, it's lots of fun c: Just stick to it, better things will come along c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? every job has at least one repulsive person! haha

    ReplyDelete