25/07/2012

life via instagram and new weird song



photo
my favourite necklace, lovely dog, new classic guitar which was super cheap, and bedhead.



DON'T BE ASHAMED OF HAVING HAIRY ARMS by me
 
You've got hairy arms
they are really sexy arms
please don't hide them
you've got fluffy arms
they are good fluffy arms
let me feel them
let me feel them
with my face

Don't be ashamed of having hairy arms
they will defend you from ultraviolet rays
they regulate body temperature
and keep away from frictional of clothing
so don't be ashamed of having hairy arms

I prefer softer hair more than bristle hair
it is because mainly i want to feel them on my face
it reminds me of my dog when I'm away from her
and also makes me feel safe somehow
but don't worry about having bristle hair because its very manly

You've got hairy arms
even I've got hairy arms
i won't be ashamed of it

You've got furry arms
they are good furry arms
let me feel them
let me feel them
with my face

let your girlfriend feel it
let your boyfriend feel it
your brother, sister, grandma, grandad,
let everybody feel your hair
because it'll probably make them feel safe
at least it makes me feel safe

this is for ladies, you don't have to shave your arm hair
i know you ladies don't want guys to see it
but they don't really care…only a few of them do
even you shave, it grows back anyway
and that short arm hair will hurt someone when they touch your arm
so we don't have be ashamed of hairy arms

its really good to have bushy fuzzy arms
they help our body and make people feel safe
so don't be ashamed of having hairy arms
and don't worry about having bristle hair because its very manly

You've got lovely hairy arms
We've got lovely hairy arms
we are proud of having them

You've got fluffy arms
they are good fluffy arms
let me feel them
let us feel them
let yourself feel them
let world feel them

No comments:

Post a Comment