23/08/2012

✸✸✸wassssup bitches✸✸✸

well that's what she said from this photo. not me.anyway ive just made a new song called "you make my uterus ache". and i guess some of you girls would understand what i'm saying. especially if you don't have a partner. feel so frustrated and your uterus is keep aching when you find/see a sexy guy you like. anyway hope you don't hate me by this song.

Don't give me that
Pretty smile at me
It's just so shiny
Do you want me to be blind?
I need my sunglasses now
Don't whisper
With that deep voice at me
It's just too dangerous
Do you want me to collapse to my knees?
I need something to hold
Everything you do makes my uterus ache
Not my heart but my uterus ache
Don't comb my hair
With your beautiful hands
What have you done?
All the blood in my brain works so fast
I need water on my head to calm down
Don't hug me
I can smell your washing up liquid
It just drives me crazy
Oh dear my heart detonator has just turned on
Oh god how can I stop it?

Everything you do makes my uterus ache
Not my heart but my uterus ache
Oh no don't kiss me
I've had so much onion rings
It's clearly not the right time to kiss
But uuuh actually give me more
If you don't care, I don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment